Frequently Asked Questions
A personalized greeting is a prerecorded announcement that is the initial greeting played to your callers. It can be done in your own voice or it can be professionally done. Personalized greetings will assist your company in establishing a strong sense of identity, callers will know that they have reached the right company and they will be assured that their call will be answered immediately.
Some additional benefits of a personalized greeting:
- Calls will be answered immediately.
- Confirms to the caller that they have dialed the correct number and have reached the right company.
- Once the recording has completed, a friendly live Answering Service Professional will greet the caller and continue until the call has been completed.
- Assurance that the company name will always be pronounced correctly.
- A personalized greeting could also be used to up-sell or inform callers of specials, current promotions or any additional important information.
- The ability to record a personalized answering service greeting in your own voice.
- There is no additional cost for these personalized answering service greetings.
- Proper call handling techniques will positively impact the way prospects and/or clients view the company.
At Ding A Ling Answering Services Care we strive to eliminate surprise fees and bills. To help minimize your monthly usage, be sure to test other methods of forwarding your lines to us. Answering services typically include an allowance of usage, whenever you call us to connect to our network; the time spent is automatically deducted from your allowance. By subscribing to other methods of call forwarding techniques, your allowance is better utilized.
At Ding A Ling Answering Services, we aim to eliminate surprises, so we encourage our clients to monitor usage on our client portal and to contact their Account Manager to adjust their plans if and when they find they are significantly over or under the monthly allowance.
Our Ding A Ling Answering Services clients can customize their means of message delivery. In other words, they can choose the delivery method for their answering service messages.
These message receipt options are:
|-||You can call the Answering Service for Your Messages|
|-||The Answering Service can call you with Your Messages|
|-||Record Your Messages and listen to them 24/7|
|-||Send Your Messages to Multiple Recipients using multiple options|
Ding A Ling Answering Services allows for customization at every level of our answering service. If you notice that any facet of your answering service plan that does not meet all of your needs, you can speak with an Ding A Ling Answering Services Specialist who will help you create a plan that is best for you.